My client, a top tier bank based in Canary Wharf, is seeking a talented Enterprise Architect to join their Risk, Finance & Treasury team on a permanent basis.
Working alongside other architects, you will be tasked with producing a multi-year architectural roadmap, whilst working in a hands-on capacity to undertake solution design work.
This role is both technically and business facing, so the successful candidate will have prior development experience, coupled with prior exposure to investment banking environments, ideally in Risk functions.
Candidates must have
- Extensive Solution Architecture exposure, including end- to-end solution design
- Experience determining the enterprise wide strategy and producing roadmaps
- Software Development experience
- Exposure to Investment Banking environments, ideally in Risk functions
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies and their respective architecture
- Excellent communication and the ability to manage stakeholders effectively
Whether you are an experienced Enterprise Architect or an up-and-coming Solutions Architect who is looking to move into the Enterprise domain, this role offers a fantastic step in the financial services
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.