My client, a leading financial data analytics provider, is seeking an Environment Manager to join their team on a contractual basis.
You will be charged with leading the strategic direction of the environment team, whilst working across multiple programmes directly related to environment engineering. This will involve managing the aforementioned team, who will need guidance, support and mentoring.
To be successful, a firm grasp on reporting metrics and the development of these mechanisms is essential. Additionally, as you will take ownership of the core policies and standards, exposure to risk/issue mitigation is required.
- Possess a wealth of experience in Environment Management, ideally leading through periods of large-scale transformation.
- Have significant experience with Continuous Integration tools and industry best practices.
- Have experience controlling testing environments and configuration management.
- Be experienced liaising with Development, QA, Production, and Business users.
- Have the ability to interpret business requirements and relay to the technical streams for solutioning.
- Have an excellent grasp of testing strategy and risk management/quality approaches, especially relating to the introduction of new modules, changes, fixes and upgrades.
- Have a wealth of experience in both automated and manual testing techniques and well as Functional and Non-Functional testing experience.
- Be fully up to date and proactive around ensuring working knowledge of latest testing methodologies, tools, standards and industry best practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join leading financial organisation and undertake exciting work related to Environment Management.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.