Our client, a leading Investment Manager based in London, are looking for a ESG Programme Manager to join their sustainability and regulatory change team, leading the delivery of end-end change.
The successful candidate will be leading end-end delivery of ESG and regulatory change/transformation initiatives, reporting into both the Head of Regulatory Change, as well as the Sustainability Programme Director.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience delivering sustainability and regulatory change in the financial industry. The person will also have a good knowledge of various relevant regulations such as MIFIDII, PRIIPs, and SFDR.
- Strong experience delivering ESG and Regulatory change/transformation projects
- End-End delivery experience
- Programme Management experience, leading multiple workstreams
- Knowledge of relating regulations such as MIFIDII, PRIIPs, and SFDR
- Experience working in Investment Management is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading investment manager, delivering end-end change in an exciting and rapidly growing space.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.