Contract up to £550p/d Outside IR35
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join a Lloyd’s Syndicate on a 6-month contract. The role is to implement solutions, and to provide ongoing support to the business as part of their large-scale transformation and migration of their General Ledger applications. You will need to understand Finance Systems e.g., Sun Systems or another General Ledger. This will be a great opportunity for someone keen to work for a forward-thinking Lloyd’s Syndicate.
- Gather and understand the business needs.
- Ensure that requirements are accurately translated into appropriate data migration processes
- Liaise with members of the operations during the design, build and execution of the migration.
- Review of the roles and permissions in Sun – analysis, requirements, and co-ordination of changes
- Design, develop and deliver effective change management strategies and plans.
- Assist the Programme test manager to ensure requirements are accurately translated.
- Experience working on a Systems Implementation as a Business Analyst
- Strong report writing and documentation skills
- Knowledge of SunSystems or other General Ledgers
- Vendor Management
- Knowledge of the Lloyd’s of London Insurance market – Reinsurance or Insurance
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.