Our client, a well-known Hedge Fund based in London, is currently looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer with a strong software engineering background (clean code, best practices) to join a small team.
Their application technology stack is a mix of Python, .NET, Golang and React.
The candidate needs to be proactive and show the ability to learn new technologies. This is a hands-on role working directly with the front office traders and analysts, requiring the ability to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve data landscape and applications.
- Develop ETL pipelines using Python or C# - scraping data and building databases.
- Providing 1st line support to the trading floor including bespoke trading tools, price feeds, market data (Bloomberg) and other commodity related applications.
- Ability to work in team towards a common objective
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a Full Stack Developer and have experience working with .NET C#, Python and some Typescript as well as in depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server. You will have good academic qualifications with a relevant degree and will be eager to learn new technologies.
- Financial product knowledge.
- Bloomberg (SAPI/Data License/Terminal).
- Trayport API, Bloomberg API, ICE API.
- Web development: React JS, Redux, Typescript
- DevOps: CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes
- Micro service architecture
The client is known for hiring high calibre candidates and offers a fair remuneration for the right person.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Hedge-Fund and work on their key projects.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.