£60,000 - £70,000
A prestigious Lloyd’s Market Insurance Syndicate is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Full Stack Developer to assist in the development of a technology stack for their newly formed Digital Products division. This is a truly unique role in that it sits within their wider Application Development team but is solely focussed on the Digital Products development agenda. This is an exciting role as you will be working within a small and niche team of developers through a continuous and agile delivery of new software applications which will be reaching the businesses core Underwriting divisions.
Their core underwriting write multiple classes of business and this division works alongside them to deliver digital solutions where they are most suitable. This could be the addition of a third-party API or a full external facing platform with API interactions designed into workflows, broker and underwriting interfaces.
To be successful in this role, you will have most of the following skillset:
- Prior experience in Full Stack Development with C#, React/Angular and Web API’s.
- Prior experience of delivering a project into production and an understanding of the full end to end development process.
- Experience of UNIT Testing will be required for this role.
- As they are a cloud first technology house using Azure, experience of working in a cloud environment will be highly beneficial.
- They’re currently using Entity Framework & Dapper, so a working knowledge of these or equivalents would be considered an added bonus, so is absolutely not required.
- Any experience working with build and release automation (CI/CD) pipelines using Azure DevOps.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.