*Please note this contract will be offered as PAYE or via an umbrella company*
An investment management client of ours is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join them and work in one of their technical product teams.
You will be designing and delivering technical solutions with an emphasis on quality, automation and continuous integration as well as working in collaboration with peers and contribute to new technology discussions.
Ideally you will have extensive experience in an agile environment and will be a technical polyglot with experience of shipping production code across a full-stack environment.
- Development of microservices, RESTful APIs and user-facing elements using Java and Angular
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Collaborating with Software Engineering team, QA team and Project Managers in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Collaboration with business users to solve real business problems
- Technical Skills/Systems Knowledge
- Great working experience in Java (8+) / Spring / Spring Boot
- Experience of build tools and CI/CD – e.g. Gitlab, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience writing REST web services
- Some experience and skills with Angular (8+)
- Must be comfortable with semantic HTML and CSS/CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Familiarity with both relational and NoSQL databases (we use Oracle, SQLServer and Mongo)
- Appreciation and understanding of security
- Knowledge of developing in a microservices environment with auto-scaling, loosely coupled, secure & resilience services.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.