London – Remote Currently / Flexible working moving forward.
A leading pension investment firm are looking for a Fund Accounting Oversight Analyst to join the Operations department on a permanent basis. The Fund Accountant will be the link between internal investment teams and third-party suppliers.
- Oversight and quality control processes for key Private Markets and Property Management third-party service provider accounting and administration outputs, in line with agree SLAs.
- Regular review meetings with third-party suppliers, in line with the relevant governance frameworks and internal policies.
- Build and drive relationships with third-party service providers to deliver improved performance, reduced risk and commercial benefit.
- A Key point of contact for the internal investments team, COO functions, stakeholders and third-party suppliers.
- Oversee the commitment reconciliation, cash reconciliation and cash forecast data to ensure investment teams receive accurate cash flow data.
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and filed appropriately in third party service provider supplied repository folders.
- Prepare accurate, timely and effective management reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with 3+ years’ experience
- 3 + years’ experience of Alternatives and Property asset classes, accounting and operations (direct and indirect).
- Technical accounting knowledge of private equity, hedge funds, infrastructure and property (direct and through funds).
- Technical knowledge across a breadth of Fund Accounting and Fund Operations principles across multiple asset classes.
- Working knowledge of Private Equity / Alternative Investments
- Experience of managing key third party service provider relationships.
- Experience in operating as an SME within a Project/Change environment.
- Strong analytical skills are required to demonstrate the ability to understand, question and challenge a range of financial data.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Fund Controller to join a leading market Investment Management firm.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.