Our client, a leading asset management firm, is seeking an experienced FX focused Business Analysis to join their team on a permanent basis.
Along with the usual BA skillset, the role is centered around expanding the use of workflows on Charles River. This requires an understanding of the operational, future and current state workflows, coupled with the ability to migrate existing tools and workflows into Charles River.
The successful candidate, therefore, will be confident with Charles River system administration, the New Manager Workbench module, and will be able to design technical and workflow solutions end to end.
- Business Analysis experience, including strong stakeholder management and technical knowledge
- Financial Services exposure, specifically in the FX sector
- Detailed knowledge Charles River, preferably in Version 17r1 or above (minimum Version 9)
- Previous experience of working with the New Manager Workbench, System Configuration and Workflow Rules in Charles River
- Good understanding of data and data modelling to assist with systems integration planning
- Exposure to Agile, Waterfall or a hybrid wAgile environment
This is a fantastic opportunity join a prominent asset management firm and to engage with cutting edge Charles River technology.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.