Global Technology Director of Finance required to join a global media organisation based in London, taking responsibility for providing leadership on their global finance and procurement platform strategy, architecture, delivery and support – with a focus on the AX/D365 global deployment. Proven experience in leadership alongside a number of years working in ERP Platform Delivery is required in order to aid the ownership and development of the target systems architecture - to deliver, deploy and support all the finance applications. This is an exciting opportunity to manage an annual budget of £50-75m covering platform delivery, deployment and support in an expanding organisation and drive change globally to deploy global finance and procurement solutions. Beyond a competitive package, this role will offer a car allowance, bonus scheme and a contributory pension.
- Strategy & Roadmap – Ownership and support of the Global Finance and Procurement function to set and maintain the scope of integration, data management and infrastructure requirements of all global finance applications. As well as supporting finance and procurement leaders to set and maintain scope of other global finance and procurement solutions – e.g. Bellin, Concur, Blackline, Rimillia, Debitex, SAP BPC.
- Architecture – Develop and maintain target systems architecture across enterprise, application, integration, data and infrastructure for finance and procurement.
- Delivery – Lead teams to deliver and deploy global finance and procurement solutions to markets and brands.
- 3rd Parties – Responsible for the relationship and performance of all technology and service providers.
- Team Accountability – Manage Central and Regional teams covering platform of delivery, support and services.
- Around 20 years total experience comprising of 15 years in ERP Platform Delivery and 10 years of experience in senior leadership positions, reporting to CIO/CTO level executives
- Managing global teams / working in an international and cross-cultural organisation
- Broad technical expertise combined with strong leadership and communication capabilities to drive innovation and change globally
- Delivery and support of Finance and/or ERP technologies in a Global/Regional model (including Dynamics, SAP or Oracle)
- Programme and Project Management principles and best practices (Waterfall and Agile)
- Service management and DevOps principles and best practices (ITIL and CI)
- SAAS principles and best practices
- Cloud Infrastructure principles and best practices
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.