Our client is a leading global media organisation and is looking for a Global Technology Director of Sales and Client Management Platforms, this is permanent role and you will provide leadership across their sales and client management platforms working closely with the sales operations business function to align global technologies with business strategy and to ensure that the technology deployment and upgrades are in line with global strategies and platform utilisation.
You will have a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, gained over 10 to 15 years, you will be experienced in managing the relationship between Salesforces and the business. You will have experience of managing and coaching teams, including solution architects and business analysts and offshore delivery partners. You will be comfortable controlling a budget of around £10m and have the confidence to manage different stakeholders effectively.
- Ownership of global sales and client management technology agenda and roadmap.
- Support global brand sales operation and service line leadership to set and maintain scope of technology elements of sales and client management platform in line with various change programmes.
- Drive alignment of sales and client management architecture to a single technology stack.
- Focus on a single view of the customer, efficient forecasting and operational improvements to support sales lifecycle.
- Own BAU service provision for the sales and client management platform.
- Responsibility for the ongoing support of sales technology projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for the relationship and performance of all technology vendors and service providers including Salesforce, Adobe (Marketo), S&P and Upland Software.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.