|Job title :||Graphic Designer – Content Creation, Adobe Creative Suite, Financial Services, Contract|
|Job type :||Contract|
|Salary :||£300 - £310 per day|
|Sector :||Sell Side|
An experienced Graphic Designer is currently being sought after by a leading financial services institute to help within their Content Creation team, aiding with creating bold design across traditional and modern design mediums.
This role will sit within the marketing & communications organisation, where the end goal will be to create brand relevance and value through relevant and consistent content, alongside delivering key requirements to engage and retain the market. The team consists of designers, artworkers, video teams and more, allowing you to have full exposure to the whole function, whilst being hands on with the development and delivery of multi-channel marketing.
The day-to-day would require you to use large complex data and visualise this information in relatable and engaging designs, alongside heavy usage of the Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Powerpoint), and Adobe Creative Suite.
The skills that would be useful are as follows:
- Strong Experience around Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience with animation and interactive digital content is a beneficial, but not essential
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft Office (with preference to Powerpoint) is a very beneficial
- Exposure to all modern graphic design mediums (digital, social media and print)
- Good Experience working closely with Brands and their associated guidelines is preferred.
The client is offering an exciting and creative position within thriving and positive environment, working for a global financial service institute.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.