Our client, a leading multinational investment bank, are expanding their Group Audit department into Birmingham and looking for Internal Auditors to join their new designated function.
This is an exciting new development for all professionals looking for a career in Audit. You will have opportunity to partner with all functions across the Bank covering the First Line of Defence such as the Investment Bank, Corporate Bank, and International Private Bank. As well as the Second Line of Defence including areas such as Anti-Financial Crime, Compliance and Risk.
As a new and exciting development, there are multiple roles spanning from Associate to Vice President level. The successful candidates will be motivated with exceptional keenness to start or further develop their experience within the Audit space.
Key skills and experience
- Audit or non-Audit backgrounds with a desire to learn
- Inquisitive mindsets who aren’t afraid to ask the necessary questions
- All Audit backgrounds welcome, from any sector – including Banking, Accountancy Firms, and Internal Auditors
- Relevant degree or relevant professional certification; or equivalent experience preferred.
- To work independently or occasionally as part of a team, on audits and/or tasks within the scope for audits
- Proactively developing and maintaining professional working relationships with your function as well as internal and external stakeholders
- May occasionally work on Ad Hoc projects
This is a good opporunity to be a part of a growing new function.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.