A world-renowned financial services organisation is looking for a Director of Engineering to join their Nottingham office on a permanent basis.
This role sits within their Risk Content and Distribution team which is a high-profile segment of the business where you will be required to strategize and oversee a team north of one hundred developers. The Risk Content and Distribution team provide their customers data and enrichment capabilities protection from various obstacles such as crime and corruption. The goal of this advancement is to evolve the Risk portfolio through technical advancement and innovation.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 15 years’ experience managing large scale global systems and teams.
- Experience with Java, Cloud technologies and Data Analytics.
- Experience in managing geographically dispersed teams.
- Comfortable in working in a multi-location time zone environment.
- Familiarity with various functional disciplines such as legal, security and compliance.
- Educated to a degree level qualification, preferably in Computer Science.
- Strong programme management skills including planning and budgeting.
- Understanding of ML & AI technologies would be beneficial.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.