A global financial institution based in the City of London requires a Finance Technology Product Manager / Head of Finance Technology to join on a permanent basis. The client is offering up to £130k + bonus + benefits
The successful candidate will have accountability for the full product management lifecycle of a new suite of finance products and the team responsible for delivering it. This is a highly collaborative role, where success requires getting into the weeds with the product and development teams, as well as being able to influence and engage executive and internal partners to deliver business value while creating internal products our business partners will love.
You’ll be required to work with internal business leaders and partners to determine what is working (or not), research and develop new features, own product initiatives, manage and prioritize roadmaps, and lead the product owners within your Agile development teams.
Required knowledge and experiences:
- Experience working with Product Management, Agile, Design Thinking, and Lean methodologies
- Experience running SAP suite products: ERP, BW, BPC and integrations with those system is highly desirable
- Experience implementing at least one major ERP lifecycle project
- Prior experience in Agile product management
- Willingness and desire to lead product teams that work across multiple disparate finance applications.
- Successful track record of delivering systems change programmes in Finance
- Outstanding communication, presentation, leadership, and relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. MBA or Master’s degree desirable
- Knowledge of FP&A Product Anaplan is a plus
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.