A Head of IT is required to join a successful workspace organisation on a permanent basis in London. Working in a hands-on capacity to support the technical delivery of the company’s strategic portfolio, this role is a combination of project delivery as well technology support of new and existing bespoke business systems.
You will be reporting directly into the CEO and utilising your technical background to deliver change within the business’s existing mobile applications, website platforms, data workstreams and core infrastructure environment as well as a variety of digital and API projects. You will also championing new solutions to meet business requirements and promote continual service improvement as well as supporting the business through a rapid period of change and heavy investment into technology.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong passion for technology to be part of a growing project in a rapidly developing industry.
- Working within the Senior Management Team, the role will work the different business teams and 3rd party suppliers/partners to deliver new technology solutions for strategic business initiatives
- Build robust project plans for new technical solutions
- Provide hands on project management support for data and other digital workstreams
- Coordinate 3rd party development and infrastructure teams, creating use cases and work packages
- Managing supplier statement of works
- Carrying out lessons learnt and risk management workshops
- Provide ‘hands on’ BAU support activities post project delivery
- Support existing property management system integrations
- Delivered data driven project/strategic initiatives (data warehouse, reporting tools and platforms integration)
- Delivered a mobile app and or new website to market
- Experience delivering SAAS integrations using REST API/Webhooks
- Project managed Microsoft technology initiatives (Azure, SharePoint, Office 365 etc.)
- Solid understanding of end user computing, server, network, web architectures
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong analytical skills who understands the importance of process and methodology
- Agile and Prince2 certified
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.