A leading London based Insurance firm is seeking a talented Head of Digital Product Design & UX to join their newly formed global digital team. As a Head of Digital Product Design, you will build the team and capabilities for conducting user research, prototyping user journey flows and visual design for digital product initiatives.
The team is currently creating new digital channels, products and services, platforms and ecosystems that aim to increase customer engagement and generate new demand. You will be responsible for upholding the quality of the design process to ensure consistency of experience and visuals across all their digital products.
Please note prior experience with management is essential, as the role will work across the business to inspire colleagues and stakeholders with a bold digital vision of future state user experience.
- The ability to create and work towards an overall product design vision that meets and enhances business goals across the company.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining style guides and streamlined UI/UX workflows.
- Years of experience as a product designer with demonstrable track record of leading design efforts.
- Confidence using popular design and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma and Zeplin and make case for rolling out best of breed software to the wider team.
- Significant experience working in Agile environments.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems.
- The ability to consider long-term sustainability in all design decisions and maintain an eye for reusability in designs.
- Proven experience leading one or more visual designers and collaborating with multiple product managers with specialized responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Insurance firm and to revolutionise their Digital Team’s presence.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.