A Leading financial services organisation is seeking a Head of Solutions Enablement Change Portfolio to join the business in London on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for delivering the change portfolio within solutions enablement value stream to optimise returns on investment in change on behalf of their sponsor.
The role will be focused on leading a high performing multi-disciplinary team to dynamically deliver to agreed scope and timescales, taking a proactive approach to identification and mitigation of risks and issues affecting delivery.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Possess extensive experience in managing deliveries within a complex commercial environment that is agile, multidisciplinary, and encompasses both business/operational and IT change.
- Skilled in assembling diverse teams and fostering a collaborative environment where they function as a unified entity, driven by a shared goal.
- Experienced in leading organizational transformations and embedding new methods, processes, and ways of working into teams.
- Have a broad understanding of delivery methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and a long-term perspective, able to plan for the future while considering the current context to identify opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation, taking over a key portfolio of work, ensuring the best in class solutions are delivered to the business and for the customers.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.