My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation is seeking an experienced HR Programme Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis. This is to support them on the delivery of a number of HR related projects following a large integration with another organisation.
You will be taking on a senior position within the team focusing on 3 pillars of delivery within HR consisting of; a new organisation Design/Model by providing HR input in to a TOM workstream, Employee Transition planning by taking a central consultation approach and finally Data/MI by overseeing inputs from HRBP’s in to Trackers as well as preparing updates for various weekly meetings/working groups.
To be successful you will need;
- Proven experience of designing new organisational structures and managing transition plans
- Proven large scale Project/Programme Management experience, including set up, governance, risk etc
- Experience managing end to end employee consultation process
- Experience coordinating and managing communication plans
- Strong Employee relations knowledge required
- Excellent senior stakeholder management
- Broad HR background would be highly beneficial
- Understanding of synergy approach, forecasting and related savings
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier organisation in an exciting period of change in a role with excellent visibility across the group.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.