Hyperion Systems Analyst required to join a leading global mining company based in London on a permanent basis. Currently working on 5 live planning applications, you would be maintaining and developing Group Hyperion Planning Applications working closely with operation teams for application reporting and enhancement. Additionally, you would be playing a key role in the development and maintenance of the Hyperion e-learning suite and the Group HFM consolidation and reporting system. We are ideally looking for someone that would understand business rules, new models and come from an accounting background with qualifications/certifications being desirable.
- Work as part of a team
- Maintain and develop Group Hyperion Planning Applications with close liaison with operational teams on enhancement of application and reporting on forecasts and plans
- Project management of related projects including new planning applications or modules, training projects, related BI reporting or system upgrades
- Manage and enhance Hyperion e-learning suite
- Maintain and develop Group HFM consolidation and reporting system
- Maintain effective Change Management Control procedures and key system controls
- Manage regular application updates.
- Manage and maintain Hyperion Reporting Packs
- Provide support and training to user base including managing the Hyperion Help Desk
- Ensure strong control environment around Hyperion systems to comply with external and internal audit standards
- Focus on continual improvement and best practice for Hyperion Systems
- Liaise with other teams within Group Finance such as Financial Reporting and FP&A as well as operational Finance to ensure development needs are met.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Qualified accountant preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of Hyperion Planning including development and maintenance of business
- Strong technical knowledge of FDM (Scripting a bonus)
- Good knowledge of HFM including rules writing.
- Good working knowledge of Hyperion Reports,
- Hyperion Smartview and Adhoc-Analysis
- Project management experience
- Good experience of working with live applications.
- Relationship management with system users
- User Support and application maintenance
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate. with all levels within the organisation.
- Interpersonal skills (enjoys working as a team), including ability to work with colleagues in operations. and central offices
- Being proactive and a good organiser
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.