My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experienced Implementation Lead to join their London based office on a permanent basis.
You will be supporting a number of large migration programmes within their Payments division, leading business reporting, ensuring efficient support is in place and managing Senior Stakeholders within the organisation. You will be responsible for managing both resources and budgets as well as leading large scale global implementation for big Financial Services organisations. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a Implementation Lead, preferably within Financial services.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Implementation Lead experience (ideally within the Financial Services or from a Consulting background)
- Proven experience of working on large scale migration programmes (such as Brexit and/or LIBOR)
- Previous project management experience would be highly beneficial but not necessary
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Proven £multi-million budget management on large portfolios of work
- Experience in a technology / change environment
- Strong working knowledge of both Agile / Waterfall processes
- A tenacious and driven individual who can work in a fast-paced environment
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.