**This contract will be PAYE via an FCSA approved Umbrella company**
Our client, a leading investment manger based in the City, are looking for an Index SME/Market Data Specialist to join them on an initial 12-month contract. This will be joining the Market Data Team and working on projects that includes all aspects of indices.
You will be responsible for providing user data and reporting to various business units, as well as, collating and mapping index data for the business. This role will also involve liaising with regional market data and vendor teams as required.
- Demonstrable experience with indices.
- Excellent data skills - the ability to review, analyse, and draw meaning from data
- Supplier negotiation experience - the ability to structure a negotiation, create leverage, and form strategic relationships with suppliers
- Experience of Market Data administration - platforms, inventories, exchange rules and reporting, invoicing, reconciliation and financial chargeback would be advantageous
- Experience with relevant market data technologies would be an advantage - TREP/RMDS, and desktop platforms such as Eikon, Bloomberg, Factset etc would all be extremely useful
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.