Information Security Analyst required by a global media organisation to join their Security Governance & Risk team who are responsible for an extensive programme covering security governance frameworks and certifications, and for the development and maintenance of the security risk management framework. The successful candidate will have gained experience supporting a security governance and risk programme and have working knowledge of ISO27001/maintenance of ISMS. The role will offer exposure to the wider security function, including cyber operations and architecture as well as the opportunity to develop and embed global security policies/standards and support the maintenance of the ISO27001 certification. The office is based in Manchester and whilst the organisation are currently working remotely, they will be looking for someone that is comfortable coming into the office a couple of days a week when things are back to ‘normal’.
- Perform information security risk assessments applying the defined security risk management framework
- Maintain the global security risk register, meeting with regional, service lines and global security functions representatives
- Support the development and maintenance of security metrics via reporting dashboards for global and regional executives
- Assist with the maintenance activities required by the ISO27001 certified ISMS
- Support the preparation for the periodic ISO27001 certification audit
- Understanding of security risk analysis techniques
- Working knowledge of ISO27001 and maintenance of an ISMS
- Experience of security compliance initiatives within an enterprise technology environment such as NIST, CSA, Cyber Essentials
- It is a desirable requirement that candidates will have achieved or be working towards an information security qualification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001 LA/LI, etc)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.