My client, a leading global consultancy have a need to hire an Information Security Compliance Manager on a permanent basis in their London offices. You would be joining an innovative Information Security team, interfacing with both business and technical teams bringing change across the whole firm.
This role will be responsible for managing the firm’s compliance status against their policies and standards and their legal and regulatory obligations. This will include identification, evaluation, and interpretation of all regulatory, statutory and member firm specific information and cyber security requirements. In short you would be working across the CISO function to support the security strategy.
Desired key skills for this role would include:
- 5+ years’ experience in an information security compliance role
- At least one industry certification (e.g. CISM, CRISC, CISA or CISSP)
- Experience of external security accreditations including ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials and Information Security Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of security metrics, security policy frameworks and risk management methodologies
- Degree in IT/computer science or information security would be highly desirable to
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.