My client, a well-established London-based boutique Investment Management firm, are actively seeking an Information Security Executive to join the team on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The successful candidate will wear a number of hats and be a senior point of contact across the wider team, covering a broad range of information security responsibilities and working directly with the Group Head of Security. There will be a heavy focus on risk management, business continuity management, security incident handling and response, in addition to touching upon networking fundamentals and cloud adoption/provisioning.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- 10+ years of Information Security experience
- Financial Services experience (preferably Investment Management)
- Demonstrable experience working as an SME in a small organisation
- Networking experience also highly desirable
- Strong familiarity and understanding of policy and standards lifecycle management
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Financial Services organisation at a critical time for the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.