A well-respected Insurance business who acquires discontinued companies across Insurance & Reinsurance are looking for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Overall, you will be maintaining corporate IT systems and provide colleague and user support in core office hours for all corporate systems. You’ll also be supporting the onboarding of acquisition related structured and semi-structured data. To do this, you’ll plan, test, and deploy required system upgrades and patches to ensure everything is up to date.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- Experience as an Analyst Programmer in an Oracle environment.
- Detailed Oracle PL/SQL including packages, triggers, functions, view, and materialized views.
- Data-modelling including use of primary keys and foreign keys.
- Understanding of the Oracle data dictionary tables.
- Knowledge of the current corporate systems and business processes.
- IT Development methodologies.
It would be a benefit to come from an Insurance background given the nature of their business but is not necessary in the slightest.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.