My client, a leading financial data and analytics provider, is seeking a talented Infrastructure Architect to join their Real-Time Architecture team on a contractual basis.
Working alongside other architects, you will be charged with defining the organisations next generation infrastructure platform.
You will also play a large part in shaping the overall technology and platform strategy, so previous experience working in similar environments is essential.
Candidates must have:
- Understanding of high performance compute environments
- Experience deploying automation technologies within large scale compute infrastructure
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and with building automation
- Understanding of real time market data technology
- Message bus technology experience
- Understanding of all layers of a technology solution, from the physical layer to the application layer
- Understanding of how to build and operate secure applications and solutions.
- Familiarity of large scale infrastructure and customer migration projects
- Understanding of networking technologies, including but not limited to Cisco, TCP, UDP, IGMP, HTTP, TLS, WAN, LAN
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.