Our client, a leading global investment management firm, are looking for an Infrastructure Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6-month basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing the current downstream application landscape, to strengthen the service introduction process, supported by the wider Infrastructure team. This will include a number of large and small scale changes, which must be completed considering the wider technology landscape and cause as minimal disruption to the production environment as possible.
You will need to understand the business requirements, industry regulations and trends to design, procure, and implement system solutions that meet the business, regulatory and technical needs.
- Act as an interface between Business and Technology Stakeholders in key deliverables.
- Help manage new BAU and Project requests and ensure they are triaged in the appropriate manner
- Responsible for the analysis, documentation and management of detailed business and technical requirements
- Definition of functional and non-functional requirements
- Responsible for reviewing and agreeing the testing approach to ensure the testing covers the full scope of the requirements and focuses on priority business areas. Also ensure that test cases can be mapped back to the business/technical requirements.
- Accomplished Business Analyst with good general understanding of Technology Infrastructure
- Experience of documenting User guides and Operational processes
- Experience of working with 3rd party application vendors and outsource service providers.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Experience working in a financial services organisation would be beneficial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.