A world-renowned Financial Services organisation is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their Nottingham office on a contract basis for an initial 6 months inside IR35 (via an umbrella). This is a high-profile modernsiation programme where you will be joining critical projects across all aspects of Technology, requiring a seasoned Project Manager with experience in large scale infrastructure/risk/cyber programmes.
You will be overseeing the end-to-end technical delivery or projects, liaising with Programme Leads implementing large scale global changes to existing platforms and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have strong Project Management experience within a similar space as well as stakeholder management skills and good exposure to both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Multiple years’ experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager
- Strong Agile and Waterfall exposure
- Experience of project managing large scale infrastructure/risk/cyber projects
- Software Delivery background/understanding
- Experience working in a complex, high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.