£60,000 base salary
London – Hybrid
A powerhouse Insurer is looking for an Infrastructure Solution Engineer to join their global infrastructure team on a permanent basis. The role itself will have you working on infrastructure project delivery as well as supporting their hybrid cloud and on-prem infrastructure.
You will be working within a fast-paced environment on a global scale dealing with a variety of stakeholders across the business to deliver infrastructure projects that meet requirements including change controls and problem-solving any infrastructure issues from project level to an individual level.
- Previously working in Financial Services and/or Insurance sector.
- 5 or more years of experience working in an infrastructure role
- Experience working with Cloud platforms. Azure would be beneficial.
- Experience working with external providers on a day-to-day basis.
- Hands-on experience building an infrastructure rack end-to-end and participating in physical office deployments.
- Experience with multi-site and multi-forest Active Directory environments, group policy and DNS.
- Good knowledge of Networking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
This business is continually growing and acquiring companies, meaning the growth opportunities for this position is never ending as infrastructure estate is ever expanding - No day will ever be the same.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.