My client, a leading global professional services consulting business is seeking an Innovation Consultant to join their London based office on a permanent basis.
You will be joining an exciting, client facing, tax innovation team who are constantly pushing the boundaries of creativity to produce the best in class advice and solutions for their clients. You will be applying foresight methods and engaging with stakeholders in future methods to anticipate long term drivers (trends analysis, horizon scanning, customer research etc), as well as designing multiple futres for businesses/clients to inspire innovative action. Further to this you will facilitate idea generation and concepts for prototype and lead open innovation activities.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous experience in foresight methods in order to explore new fields, trends and technologies
- Previous Consulting / client facing experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence open thinking
- Open innovation and prototyping experience
- UI/UX / Storytelling experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier professional services organisation, in a stimulating tax team, facilitating cutting edge innovation solutions and ideas.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.