Integration Lead (Salesforce)
Our client is a leading software solutions provider into the advertising and wider media sector, they are currently looking for an Integration Lead having been very busy with a number of transformation programmes, so not only will this role oversee the development, deployment and maintenance of their integration processes, you will also be involved with a number of ongoing projects.
They have recently built a number of Boomi integrations across their application stack, including Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir and Jira. These integrations are critical to support efficient business operations and maintain data quality.
They now seek a permanent team member to help maintain, optimise and continuously improve these integrations.
You will need to have a mix of strong business analysis skills, excellent communication skills with outstanding technical ability to design, build and maintain the integrations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on premise using Boomi, standard application connectors and web service APIs
- Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting the integrations
- Provide the technical subject matter expertise and work with team to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
- Responsible for establishing best practices in services development, integration of applications and govern detailed designs
- Proactively address potential and/or current integration challenges to meet established timelines and deliver service within budget
- Drive the organization to improve data integrity for company-wide analytics
- Interface with both internal/external stakeholders to drive solutions
- Experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
- Experience with identifying API from business process design and implementing API using latest and emerging technologies such as SaaS Applications, APIs, IoT Platforms
- At least 2 years’ experience working with the Boomi Platform (equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. Celigo, Jitterbit, Mulesoft, will be considered as well)
- Experience using API Management solutions (or Equivalent experience in Apigee, Mashery) is desirable as well as good understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Understanding of EDI Documents and Standards
- Strong Relational Database background and SQL Skills
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as On-Premise environments
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Boomi Professional Developer Certification
- Boomi Architect Certification (Highly Desirable)
- Experience integrating NetSuite, Salesforce and JIRA would be a plus
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.