My client, a leading Data Analytics and insight consultancy, are currently looking for a CTO to join the organisation, initially on an interim basis but with prospect for a permanent role in the future.
The position will be leading a specific division responsible for collection, complex data processing and visualisation of e-commerce data.
They have a number ambitious projects to move from country based legacy systems to new platforms. The platforms perform complex data processing, machine learning + lots of data visualisations with a mixture of self-build (Azure, .Net, Databricks etc) and partnering with a third party platform.
- Work closely with Domain Leads and Chief Architect to deliver major platform changes
- Build out 2022 cost and support model
- Review and refine global applications roadmap and supporting technologies
- Build budget to ensure global application roadmap and cyber security roadmaps are planned and supported in 2022
- Ensure UK (including Data Collection), Spain, France all fully on board with ITSM
- Drive our security agenda
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a 100+ person division
- Have worked to deliver large, complex, big data platforms
- Experience in guiding and mentoring domain leads to drive decisions
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.