My client, a top tier Investment Bank, are seeking an IT Application Owner / Vendor Relationship Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. You would take ownership of their market leading Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage (FXPB) service, engaging with professionals across Risk Control, Procurement, and IT as well as vendors to ensure the smooth running of the service.
You will act as the first Point of Contact for all queries, negotiate with infrastructure teams and onboard third-party vendors and manage those relationships where needed. Therefore someone from a technical infrastructure background is key as you will need to understand and sort issues with developers on networks/databases/hardware. You will also be overseeing their Vendor Risk Management processes by engaging in all communications with internal and external stakeholders, tracking the VRM assessments in preparation of paperwork for internal audits.
- Extensive experience within IT, specifically, application ownership within the Infrastructure space (such as networks, databases, hardware)
- Strong ability to communicate and engage third party vendors, discuss audits and regulatory findings
- Knowledge of risk and compliance policies, documentations, and processes
- Excellent written and spoken communications
- Ability to communicate with Senior Stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation with a constant stream of new and exciting challenges to face.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.