Our client, a fund management firm based in the City, are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their central change team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working across various greenfield development projects acting as a bridge between the business and IT. Projects will span the front, middle and back office. Initially a sole BA position the successful candidate will be responsible for building out and leading a team of more junior Business Analysts in the near future.
The ideal candidate will come from a buy-side firm where they’ve been working closely with development teams across the full SDLC. They will have experience gathering business requirements and translating these into technical specifications for the engineering team. A background in software development or prior experience as a Scrum Master would also be highly beneficial.
- Strong Buy side experience (Asset management, Investment management)
- 5+ years Business Analyst/Systems analysis experience
- Experience working across the full software development lifecycle on a range of initiatives.
- Experience coming from a hands-on development background would be highly beneficial.
- Experience working within an agile environment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.