My client, a well-established and growing independent Private Bank based in the City of London are seeing an IT Infrastructure Operations Engineer to join their London office on a permanent basis.
You will work within the IT Infrastructure Operations team and will be responsible for the investigation and restoration of services as part of incident management, as well as perform standard changes, maintenance, and request fulfilment in line with Operating Level Agreements (OLA). Further to this you will optimise monitoring and alerting to reduce false positives and negatives as part of an effective event management process. This covers troubleshooting both routine and complex issues as well as performing essential system maintenance, ensuring compliance with FCA and PRA conduct rules.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven ITIL process knowledge and preferably accreditation
- Azure cloud experience is a must have
- Experience in Monitoring Solutions preferably SolarWinds
- Experience with Linux Operating system administration
- Windows Server Administration experience
- Proven troubleshooting, support and configuration, Meraki switches PaloAlto firewalls
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to translate technical issues to non technical audience
- Ability to work on call / shift hours occasionally
- Financial Services background would be beneficial
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.