A world-renowned global Financial Services organisation are looking for an IT Operating Model Consultant to join their organisation on a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months with intent to extend. You would be joining their thriving Engineering Team to help deliver quality analysis deliverables across the entire enterprise.
This team identifies and addresses a technology operating model as well as undertaking process mapping. This specific area is based on API services having a strong customer-based focus to meet all expectations.
Therefore, the ideal candidate will have extensive experience as an Agile BA/PM partnered with strong technical integration experience (API’s). Previously experience of implementing IT Operating Models preferably applying ITIL principles is key.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive years’ experience as a Consultant within the Financial Services industry with extensive experience of creating and implementing IT/Target Operating Models
- Business Analysis/Project Management exposure
- Technical Integration experience (API) is key
- Strong ITIL understanding
- Experience in Scrum / Agile methodology, including writing user stories and acceptance criteria utilizing Behavioural Driven Development (BDD)
This is a great opportunity for someone to take a leading role as a strong Business Analyst who is keen to expand their skills in an ever challenging and growing book of work.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.