My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have a key permanent requirement for an experience Technical Programme Manager to join a critical Programme of work based in Northampton.
You will be an experienced Programme Manager tasked with running a challenging programme of work in the Payments space, with a particular focus on Payments issuing, Payments Acquiring, and Payments charge back. This is a rescue and recovery programme with a number of IT deliverables, both in house and vendor (Intellimatch / Pega). You will need to mobilise the programme and will be in charge of large, complex teams and Programme budgets as well as managing risks and issues, ensuring both technical and business delivery in line with the strategic direction.
The be successful in this role you will need;
- Strong experience as a Programme Manager within a large-scale Financial Services organisation or Consulting background
- Proven IT delivery experience
- Payments experience would be highly beneficial
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience managing risk and issues and managing large programme budgets and resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a complex programme of work in what is a highly visible area within the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.