A reputable fund manager is seeking an IT project manager to join them on a contract basis. The client are offering up to £750pd for an initial 6m (with a likelihood of extending).
The successful candidate will pick up a variety of small-medium IT projects ranging from vendor upgrades to in-house development initiatives impacting business critical apps supporting their front office investment teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Bring proven experience delivering IT change to both vendor tools and in-house developed apps
- Must have experience working within the buy-side / fund management industry
- Experience working in an agile / scrum approach
- Come from a BA background and maintain the curiosity to understand the detail and context of their projects
- Have clear and confident communication skills and comfortable engaging with senior members of the front office
Please get in touch if your experience matches the above description.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.