Our client, a leading financial services company, is looking for a Java Developer to join their Innovation team in Manchester or London.
They are looking for an outstanding, experienced Java developer who can help design, build and innovate throughout a project with a focus on high quality, consistent improvement and automation, but also look to share their knowledge and experiences with the wider development department.
- 5+ years’ experience of hands on development with the latest versions of Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL Server
- Exposure to MQ, Kafka, Azure, Maven, GIT, Jira, SonarQube would be beneficial, but not essential
- Expert knowledge in SOLID principles and various design patterns
- Experience and knowledge in Agile delivery (ideally experience in SCRUM)
- Experience in delivering high volume and highly available enterprise applications
- Good knowledge of database systems and designs
- Experience and good knowledge in TDD, Continuous Integration and Automation
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.