A Senior Java Engineer is urgently sought by an Asset Management Fintech to join on a contract basis and work as part of the team responsible for the development and delivery of their core product offering.
They specifically offer an integrated cloud / SaaS based set of analytical and reporting products for fund managers, based on a data warehouse and a book of record module, and are a multi-national company with a successful and growing presence in UK / EMEA.
The role will be focussed on further development of their cloud-based strategic product set in line with client requirements, following an Agile/Devops development approach, primarily developing Java-based Rest Services and APIs.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A strong background in Java development (version 8 onwards)
- Good SQL skills and demonstrable knowledge of relational databases and their concepts
- Experience developing and deploying within an AWS environment
- Knowledgeable in REST API and Microservices development
- A career background with Financial Services, preferably Investment Management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial fintech who are becoming a real disruptor in the Asset Management vendor space.
Please note, this is an immediate start and will initially be outside of IR35.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.