We are looking for a number of high calibre Java-focussed Data Integration Engineers (permanent) for a fintech technology vendor in the asset management space, based in London West End.
They specifically offer an integrated cloud / SaaS based set of analytical and reporting products for fund managers, based on a data warehouse and a book of record module, and are a multi-national company with a successful and growing presence in UK / EMEA.
The roles are focussed on development of interfaces / adaptors for the vendor’s client implementations, and further development of their cloud-based strategic product set, following an Agile/Devops development approach.
The core technology set is Java / Groovy, SQL database, on Unix, so experience in each of these is necessary. You will have experience of building APIs, REST services, and off-premise data ingestion / data pipeline techniques in both big data and structured data environments.
- 1 – 2 years development experience in Java &/or Groovy
- An understanding of integration development, particularly around data ingestion/data flows and pipelines between internal and external systems
- Unix with Bash scripting (basic)
- Exposure to microservices and API development would be beneficial
- Experience of relational and non-relational databases: any of Oracle, SQL Server, PostGres, Cassandra or CouchDB
- Either a background within or desire to work in financial services, specifically asset management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and entrepreneurial fintech who will invest in your training (both technically and from a financial knowledge perspective) from the very beginning providing a clear, defined career progression path with leadership opportunities available early for top performers.
In addition to attractive salary and bonus, the client is committed to continuing to develop in an innovative technology stack, and there are opportunities for travel across the client’s sites (their global head office is in California).
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.