My client, a leading financial services technology vendor, are looking to recruit a Junior Legal Counsel with a proven record of client service and a practical, problem-solving approach to support their business across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) for a seven-month period as maternity cover.
- Provide a wide range of commercial legal advice and support to the business.
- Reviewing, drafting, revising and negotiating agreements with customers, vendors, resellers and other third parties, including data licenses, software and intellectual property licenses, master agreements, term and conditions, nondisclosure agreements, customer software licenses and other complex commercial agreements;
- Researching and responding to general legal inquiries from in-house clients that may relate to litigation, regulatory issues, intellectual property, privacy matters, fraud issues, and consumer complaints;
- Working on general corporate and intellectual property matters
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 1-3 years’ post qualified experience in a legal position handling a broad range of commercial law disciplines.
- Exposure to technology, media, financial and telecommunications environments is advantageous.
- Must be qualified to practice and be a registered member of a Law Society (or the equivalent regulatory body in the country of such registration), and have a law degree.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.