Our client, a leading Investment Manager based in London, are looking for a Junior/Mid-Level Data Analyst to join their Primary Research Team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with investment teams and building relationships across the business to understand research needs. They’ll also be responsible for analysing business data and presenting findings to stakeholders in a concise manner.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience working on data analytics projects with strong analytical skills and the ability to write case studies in a timely fashion. Having a key interest in understanding businesses and business investments is important for this role.
- Extensive data analytics experience is essential with tools such as Python.
- Experience working on data visualisation with Tableau.
- Machine Learning experience would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- Demonstrating interest in analysing and understanding business is key.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior/Mid-level Data Analyst to contribute to critical business investment decisions.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
Please note that the client is unable to provide sponsorship for this opportunity
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.