My client, a leading consultancy specialising in Microsoft technologies, is currently looking for a talented architect to join the team.
The role will be part of the Professional Services team, leading on client engagements to advice on technology roadmaps, application rationalisation and non-functional design around the Microsoft stack of technologies.
The role presents the opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation, leading in the delivery of high-quality technical solutions to a varied client base.
Candidates must have:
- Very strong documentation and communication skills
- Deep expertise with the Microsoft 365 E5 suite
- Experience of providing cross Programme Technical Architecture governance.
- Experience of delivering Productivity and Security Roadmaps
- Excellent understanding of Information and Data Governance and its application in M365 E5
- Excellent understanding of EM+S with a focus on MIP, MCAS, MD-ATP, ATA/AATP
- Excellent understanding of Identity Management Solutions aligned to Microsoft 365 including Azure AD, Azure AD Premium, Azure AD Connect and AD FS
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.