My client, a leading global data analytics business, is currently looking for an experienced senior integration architect to join the organisation.
The function are currently working on 2 major programmes, one a technical refresh and the second a new data product. This role will be responsible for architecting and facilitating the 2 programmes coming together.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive solution / integration architecture experience working in complex data heavy environments
- Experience of leading complex multi-year change programmes from an architectural standpoint
- Experience managing stakeholders and facilitating 2 groups working together
- Knowledge of data analytics products and technologies
- Strong experience with Azure and ideally GCP.
- Developing plans and strategies that meet the architecture or technology needs of the organization incorporating into the plans business priorities, strategies, goals, emerging technologies, industry trends and economic viability
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.