My client, a leading Financial Services organisation has a key contract requirement for a Lead IT Business Analyst to join them on a contract basis in Nottingham.
This role will need someone with experience of mentoring more junior Business Analyst’s as well as overseeing all requirements within this space. As this is an IT/Technical Business Analyst role, specific experience of working on IT projects and if possible, exposure to the Cloud would be a must for this position, working closely with both the business and technical partners on a daily basis.
This role will require a strong Business Analyst to work across the business to ensure product requirements are met to a high level and produce high calibre functional specifications. The ideal candidate will have come from a background of working within the Financial Services Industry and started their career within the development/technical space before moving into a Business Analyst capacity.
The suitable candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior/Lead Business Analyst working in a large-scale Financial Services Institution
- Experience with the latest cloud technologies (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Strong experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Solid data analysis/analytics experience – previous exposure to big data projects
- Previous experience of working on a greenfield programme before
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.