A global fund manager is seeking a Technical Lead / Senior Software Engineer to join their Front Office IT team on a permanent basis. The client is offering up to £100k + bonus + benefits.
The team is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting state of-the-art software to support the investments team i.e. fund management, trading, investment research, distribution and operational areas. Development projects range from bespoke application developments, implementing and integrating vendor solutions, and regulatory changes.
This is a hands-on technical role and you will be expected to take ownership of key projects from design to delivery and to contribute to the architecture and development practices. You will also be expected to coach and mentor junior members of the team - Strong leadership skills would be advantageous as there is the potential to manage team members in the future.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience working for an institutional investment manager (front office IT experience highly beneficial)
- Strong design and architecture experience with a sound understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of C# and Angular, Databricks and Python development experience beneficial
- Experience of Azure or other cloud platforms
- Experience of micro-service development and API development
- Demonstrable ability to design and deliver complex systems at scale
- Strong understanding of Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience of working with geographically disperse development teams
- Degree educated in mathematics or scientific/engineering discipline.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.