|Job title :||Lead Test Analyst - IFRS17, Data, Agile, Insurance, Lloyd's Market, Permanent|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
My client, a leading Insurance Syndicate based in the Lloyd's Market are looking for a Test Analyst to join them permanently on an exciting programme of work.
This is a requirement to assist and support their IFRS17 programme of work to initially test their various systems impacted by the IFRS17 standard to achieve their overall test goal. Post this, you will then continue to manage the testing of the finance systems for ongoing quarterly releases as well as manage testing for other programmes of work within the business across finance, legal and regulatory teams.
Furthermore, this role will give you the opportunity to provide input into both the test strategy and plans laid out by the Test Manager coupled with being the lead point of contact in the Scrum team for the programme.
- Prior experience as a Lead Test Analyst if essential.
- Strong data, workflow and reconciliations testing experience.
- Experience in design, development & maintenance of manual and automation test scripts would be beneficial.
- Experience of working on an IFRS17 programme of work would be beneficial but absolutely not required.
- Any experience of working within the Lloyd's Market or London Insurance Markets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Insurance Syndicate on what is a highly visible programme of work within the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.