A Linux Cloud Platform Engineer is required to join the world's leading organiser of trade and consumer events, excelling in creating high profile, highly targeted business, and consumer exhibitions. This is offered on an initial 6-month contract basis with the potential of extension.
The ideal candidate will have strong Linux and AWS knowledge within the DevOps domain to migrate legacy solutions.
Your main responsibility will be to design, deploy, and manage cloud-based Linux infrastructure. You will be involved in architecting and implementing scalable and secure solutions, ensuring optimal performance and availability. Collaborating with cross-functional agile teams, you will participate in the planning, deployment, and maintenance of cloud platforms, leveraging your expertise in Linux administration and cloud technologies. Additionally, you will troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues, conduct system monitoring and performance analysis, and contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Strong understanding of Linux administration, including system configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with cloud platforms, ideally AWS.
- Proficiency in deploying and managing infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or Ansible
- Knowledge of Python and Django is highly desirable.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills are crucial.
This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps engineer to join a business dedicated to helping people and businesses grow.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.